Titanium Pocket Bit$14.00
Quick fixes on the go are a breeze
These minimally design bit drivers fit in perfectly with your keychain setup. They’re made from grade 5 titanium for durability and lightness, and sized just right so that they go unnoticed amongst your keys. The bits work very well for their size, and that’s due to the key ring itself being part of the tool. Simply rotate either the Philips or flat head side out, and use the key ring for torque to quickly and easily tighten or remove a screw. You can choose from a hex-sided bit (pairs well with our TPT), or a sleek round-body version.
Not too big, not too small.
These patented bits are strategically designed to be the same width as a standard US door key. So, no worries about one poking you in the leg.
The torque and grip of the keyring provides a solid gripping area for adjusting loose screws without having to go find a full-sized screwdriver.
Shipping OUTSIDE the USA?
Order on www.bigidesign.co
- Common screw heads
- Tripod mounts
- Door hinges
- Just about any standard + or – screw that needs some help
- Opening packages/boxes
- Mini pry bar
- Bottle opener (twist & pry to open bottle caps)
- Round Body (6mm center diameter)
- Hex Body (6.3mm, 1/4" hex center diameter)
Both versions feature a #2 Phillips head (most common size) & 6mm flat head. Each one weighs around ¼ the weight of a standard house key, so you don't notice it's there until you need it.
The Hex version had an added bonus of working with standard 1/4" hex openings.
- Heat-Treated, Grade 5 Titanium Alloy (Ti-6Al-4V) — Pocket bits
- Commercially pure, Grade 2 Titanium — Key rings
- Titanium pocket bit (by itself) : 0.07 oz / 2 grams
- Titanium pocket bit + key ring : 0.148 oz / 4.2 grams
- Standard US house key (for weight comparison purposes only) : 0.275 oz / 7.8 grams