Here you get the best deal possible.
Love the watch and the look. It is hard to find something that hits everything you want in a watch, but this comes so close. The only issue I have with it is the band is way to small… maybe give some options for those of us who are a little larger. I had to put my own band on the watch. Great Job with everything else.
Thank you for your feedback!
This is going to be a long-term keeper. I received the watch today it has exceeded my expectations. First, the size and finishing are excellent, and I found that the second hand is hitting all its markers. If you look at the watch from certain angles, you can see a cross. In my opinion, this gives it character.
As this is a light watch, I swapped the watch strap out for my favourite blue carbon fibre link band.
Thank you so much for your feedback, Lance!
This watch is overall a good value in my mind, even with the few complaints I have about it.
1. As others have said, there is a "+" or "cross" on the dial, which can be seen if the light hits it just right or if you look at it from an angle. I'm assuming this is due to the solar panel, so this is the most minimal complaint, as I honestly don't hate seeing it. It just is a little odd to see, as I do have other solar watches which don't have this issue.
2. The hands are just so cheap and flimsy looking. They honestly look like something you would find on a $25 watch from some big store like Walmart, they could have easily done better on the hands, in my opinion. Doesnt hurt the functionality in any way, but it does make the overall face look cheaper due to it.
3. My seconds-hand lands in between the markers through the entire watch face. This is beyond annoying and should not be happening on a watch of this price.
4. The watch bands did not come with quick-release pins. Quick-release pins would have been a much smarter choice for this since it comes with two straps. Without a tool to remove them, you basically are stuck with the strap it comes on, which for me was the gray one. The tools needed to swap straps are very cheap and can be bought at tons of places online, but there should honestly not be a need to buy one for this in the first place. Its 2023, much cheaper watches come with quick-release pins on their bands quite often now.
5. This is the biggest complaint I have, which likely is nothing to do with Big I, my watch is running several seconds fast every day. This is out of the spec/tolerance for this watch movement/caliber/module. It should be running +/-20-30 seconds a month, but mine is easily running +7-8 a day. Not the end of the world but for a solar quartz movement it is quite annoying.