Ti Arto EDC : The Ultimate Refill Friendly Everyday Carry Pen$90.00
This is the world's most refill friendly and adjustable pen.
The Ti Arto EDC is our most adjustable pen yet and it accepts over 750 different refills without any hacks, mods, or annoying tip-wiggle. This pen machined from solid titanium, accepts hundreds of different refills and can be customized to be the perfect length. Making it a pen that can be passed down from one generation to the next.
If you are looking for a versatile pen that will take over 750 refills without any fuss, this is the pen for you.
Click out the "Videos" tab below to see a demo / instructions.
USA & INTL Patents-Pending
Shipping OUTSIDE the USA?
Order on www.bigidesign.co
- Accepts more than 750+ time-tested pen cartridges *(See the refill list)*
- Adjustable overall length (based on your refill length)
- Machined from solid titanium alloy (Grade 5)
- Well balanced design
- No refill "tip-wiggle"
- Sturdy titanium acme-style flat threads
- Screw-on style cap
- Anti-slip grip design
- Titanium pocket clip (Grade 4 titanium for proper tension)
Ti Arto EDC Demo Video
Snag your pocket clip? No problem.
Did you over tighten the grip by mistake? We've got an easy fix.
Get comfortable, this is unlike any other refill list you've ever seen.
The refills listed below have been tested, are easy to find, and are extremely affordable. We are still ordering and finding more and more refills that work perfectly with our pen. The list is being updated as we find more that fit.
All brands, logos, and trademarks displayed and/or mentioned are used for informational purposes only and are sole property of each respected company and owner. No endorsement or ownership implied.
- Stonewashed (Tumbled in ceramic media)
- Midnight Black (DLC double-coated)
- Machined Raw (uncoated natural finish)
- 1 Ti Arto EDC pen
- 1 pen box
- 1 instruction card
- 1 Schneider 0.4 mm black gel ink refill
- 4 spare high-strength o-rings (just in case you ever need them)
BeastMade Reviews - Ti Arto EDC & Ti Click EDC