Ti Click Pro : Solid Titanium Click Pen$89.00
This item is no longer being made or sold.
Introducing the most refill friendly titanium click pen ever made.
It's well-balanced, built like a tank, sports a very minimal look, and accepts 45+ different refills without the need for any modifications or hacks.
This PRO version HAS a stylus tip on the back of the click pen that can be used on touchscreen devices, whereas our CLASSIC model does not.
- Made from TA2 Titanium
- Durable industrial finishes
- Accepts more than 45 easy-to-change, time-tested pen cartridges *(See list below)*
- Conductive silicone stylus tip (PRO version only)
- Titanium pocket clip (keeps the pen in place & from rolling off your desk)
- 3 anti-slip finger grooves
- Inside parts *stay* inside, so you don’t lose those small parts while changing refills
- Every pen comes with a high-quality felt pen sleeve
Please allow a couple days of use to let the parts seat themselves & become quieter.
Get comfortable, this will take a while.
The refills listed below have been tested, are easy to find, and are extremely affordable.
We are still ordering and finding more and more pens that perfectly work with our pen. We will update the list as we find more.
Pen Name/ Refill Name
•Avant Pen Refills (0.5mm)
•Cross Gel Rolling Ball Refill (0.7mm)
•Cross Porous-Point Refill (Fine)
•Dong-A Fine Tech RT Pen (GRC-43 refill)
•Duke Rollerball Refill (Medium)
•Faber-Castell Ceramic Rollerball Refill (0.5mm)
•Foray (Office Depot’s Brand-USA) Replacement Refills
•Hauser 777 Rollerball Refills
•Mont Blanc Fineliner Refills
•Mont Blanc Rollerball Pen Refills (M) & (F)
•Monteverde Rollerball Refill (Mont Blanc Style Replacements)
•MUJI 0.5mm Refill
•Ohto Ceramic Rollerball Refill (C-305P, C-307P)
•Ohto Gel Ink Refill 0.7mm Needle Point (G-307NP)
•Pentel ENERGEL BLN105 pen (LRN5 & LRN7)
•Pentel HyperG Retractable KL257 Series (LR7 & KLR7)
•Pilot Frixion Ball pen BLS-FR5 (LFBK-23EF-B refill)
•Pilot Hi-Tec-C “Cavalier” Refill 0.3 & 0.4mm (PILOT LHRF-15C3)
•Pilot Precise V5 RT/V7 RT, named Hi-tecpoint V5 RT/V7 RT in Europe
•Pilot Q7 Needle Point Refill 0.7mm (BLS-GCK-7 / LHKRF-8C7)
•Pilot V ball RT (BLS-VB5RT)
•Pelikan Roller Refill 338 Rollerball
•Sheaffer Roller Ball Refill
•Schneider Topball 850
•Staples Classic Grip Pen 0.7mm Gel (#31581)
•TUL GL1 Gel Pen Retractable Needle Point Fine 0.5mm
•Uniball Impact RT 1.0mm Bold (Signo UMR-80)
•Uniball Signo RT Gel 0.38mm & 0.5mm (UMN-138)
•Uniball Signo (UMN-152)
•Uniball Signo 207 Gel Refill 0.7mm (UMR-87, UMR-85)
•Uniball Jetstream 0.7mm (SXR-7) & 1mm (SXR-C1)
•Visconti Rolling Ceramic 0.7mm (AA40)
•Zebra JF Gel Ink (JJ2; JJ15; JJZ15; JJ21; RJF5 Refills)
(The listed refills above are sometimes re-named or re-numbered in different parts of the world by pen refill companies. We can’t list every possible name change so we suggest you use the info above if your country/region calls the pens/refills something else.)
All brands, logos, and trademarks displayed and/or mentioned are used for informational purposes only and are sole property of each respected company and owner. No endorsement or ownership implied.
- Bead-Blasted Matte Black
- Ceramic Media Tumbled Raw
Every CLASSIC Pen Comes With:
- 1 Pen box
- 1 Stylus Tip For Touchscreen Devices
- 1 Uniball 207 0.7mm Black Gel Ink Refill Installed
- 1 Protective Micro Fiber Black Felt Pen Sleeve
What's the difference between the RT, RTS, PRO & CLASSIC?
• The RT & RTS pens are made to accept shorter ballpoint style refills
• The PRO & CLASSIC pens are made to accept longer rollerball style refills
Stylus & Flat Versions
• The RTS & PRO have a stylus tip on the back of the plungers (clicky part)
• The RT & CLASSIC have a traditional flat plunger (clicky part)