Ti-Click RTS : Solid Titanium Click Pen + Stylus$60.00
This item is no longer being made or sold.
The updated version of this pen is the Ti Click EDC
A versatile titanium click pen + stylus that takes over 35 different "parker-style" ballpoint refills.
The RTS (which essentially stands for "retractable + stylus") has a stylus tip on the back that can be used on touchscreen devices, whereas our "RT" version does not.
If you are looking for a titanium click pen without the stylus tip on the back, check out the "RT".
Shipping OUTSIDE the USA?
Order on www.bigidesign.co
- Made from TA2 Titanium
- Durable industrial finishes
- Accepts more than 35 time-tested ballpoint pen cartridges *(See list)*
- Titanium pocket clip
- 3 anti-slip finger grooves
- Inside parts stay inside (no more losing parts while changing refills)
- Every pen comes with a high-quality felt pen sleeve
These pens are titanium so they have a slight metallic feel and sound when pressed/clicked. Please allow a couple days of use to let the parts seat themselves & become quieter.
SpecsLength: 5.47 in.
Body diameter: 10mm
Height: 0.39 in.
Height including clip: 0.53 in.
Weight: 0.84 oz
- Bead-Blasted Matte Black
- Ceramic Media Tumbled Raw
Every Pen Comes With:
• 1 Stylus Tip For Touchscreen Devices
• 1 Pen Box
• 1 Schneider Express 735 Pen Refill (M) Black Gel Ink Refill Installed
• 1 Protective Micro-Fiber Black Felt Sleeve
What's the difference between the RT, RTS, PRO & CLASSIC?
• The RT & RTS pens are made to accept shorter ballpoint style refills
• The PRO & CLASSIC pens are made to accept longer rollerball style refills
Stylus & Flat Versions
• The RTS & PRO have a stylus tip on the back of the plungers (clicky part)
• The RT & CLASSIC have a traditional flat plunger (clicky part)